Want to connect with others who are finding and following Jesus? Interested in learning how to partner with Him to continue His ministry in the world? All of these things are meant to happen in deeply connected and committed relationships with others.
Here are a few opportunities we’ve made available for you to really get connected and grow at The Vineyard.
1. Meet & Greet: This is our Newcomer’s Gathering. This is an interactive opportunity for our new or newer people to meet some of the the pastors and staff, ask questions and get to know a little more about The Vineyard. These gatherings are scheduled once a quarter. Check the church calendar for exact dates and times.
2. Life Groups: Life Groups meet twice a month in people’s homes along the 380 Corridor area. This is the primary way people stay connected and grow in faith at The Vineyard. The focus of Life Groups is discipleship and relationships. We are finding life in Jesus Christ together – and making incredible friendships along the way. See our Life Groups page for more information.
3. Vineyard 101: This class is designed to introduce you to the vision, values and ministries of the Vineyard, and to learn more about how you can get connected and grow as a disciple of Jesus. It’s also a great opportunity to meet others who are exploring The Vineyard as a possible church home. This class meets quarterly and is required for leading in any ministry at VCC. Check the church calendar for exact dates and times.
4. Ladies’s Group: This monthly gathering is designed to provide time and space for women to connect and grow together. We meet on every month either for breakfast, dinner or group outings at various times and places. It almost always involves phenomenal food, fellowship and fun. Check the church calendar for exact dates and times.
5. Men’s Group: The men of VCC get together about once a quarter, either for a breakfast and Bible study, or to enjoy fun activities and fellowship. Be sure to keep an eye on the church calendar for upcoming dates and times.